1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is the source of all truth and wisdom; the principles found in the Bible should be the foundation for all belief and behavior.
2. There is one triune God composed of three Persons: God the Father, God the Son -- Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. Sin entered the world through Adam and everyone has sinned. No one can live up to God's standard on their own, so everyone is in need of a Savior.
4. Jesus Christ -- God incarnate -- lived a sinless life and paid the penalty for our sins by His death on the cross.
5. The only way a person can be saved from the penalty of his/her sin is through faith in the atonement Jesus provided when He died on the cross. Each person must make an individual decision to accept/reject Jesus' sacrifice.